- Property Conveyancing
- Business Transaction and Commercial Deeds
- Business and Investment Migration Advise
- General Immigration Services
- Vacant land
- Units, flats, apartments, townhouses, strata, stratum, company share, community and all other types of titles
- Carpark leases and license agreements
- Commercial and industrial
- Off the plan and newly constructed
- Small to large development sites (land and unit developments)
- All other title and property types in NSW
For many years, we have acted for entrepreneurs seeking to purchase an existing business, as well as for established entrepreneurs looking to sell an existing business. Purchase and Sale of Business transactions very often involve a wide myriad of issues, including but not limited to Goodwill, Intellectual Property, Equipment and other considerations. Tax Law also often goes hand in hand with these transactions and will often need to be considered by a competent practitioner.
At AustLeg we have acted and continue to act for many Landlords and Tenants over the years. The Landlords that we have represented include owners of Commercial, Industrial and Retail Property and our firm has had first-hand experience in drafting complicated Lease documentation and advising Landlords in relation to a issues pertaining to their Leasehold interests and intentions to Lease their commercial, industrial or retail property.
On the other side, we have acted for and represented Tenants in relation to their Leases and intended Leases in respect of a broad range of properties, including Commercial, Retail and Industrial property. Our detailed understanding of Property Leasing Law means we are able to closely analyse the terms and conditions of a Lease and provide detailed legal advice in relation to those terms and conditions and how they might be amended to suit a prospective Tenant.
We are highly experienced in Business Conveyancing & Leasing matters and can assist with the following types of matters:
- Purchase and Sale of Business
- Commercial Lease
- Deeds and Agreements
- Mortgage and Caveat
- Subdivision applications and lodgements
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Trade Mark Registration
- Transfer and apply for liquor license